any other SAHM havent gotten ready for the day?

itsd 12:35 here in cali and still havent showered! this is an everyday event lol

brandnew744

Asked by brandnew744 at 3:35 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok it's 3:30 here in NY and I'm still in my pjs so don't feel too bad! lol!
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 3:37 PM on May. 12, 2009

• living in Cali too. i need a shower to get me going so i shower first thing (7 am-not THAT early, i know)
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 3:38 PM on May. 12, 2009

• lol i am usually like that but today the kids got up extra early (yay... not) so we got all of our shopping and errands done be 8:30 today! LOL now i am back in my PJ's laying in bed.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 3:39 PM on May. 12, 2009

• about 240 here in ft polk and still in my pjs. i cant shower till my hubby gets home though. i tend to pass out so i just wait till he is around just in case something happens. but i did just wake up from an hour in a half long nap lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:41 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i always usually if i dont have any errand running get ready about an hour in a half before my hubs gets home lol he thinks i have been ready the whole day ...i love it! lol
    brandnew744

Answer by brandnew744 at 3:43 PM on May. 12, 2009

• It's 2:30 pm here and I am still in my house cloths(that's what I call them) and have not showered either. I might take a shower before I go to bed.But I never put real cloths on. Unless I am going somewhere or company is comming over. I don't sit around the house fully dressed..It's silly to me, to do that.

Answer by louise2 at 3:43 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I am a 23 year old stay at home mom of one two year old and I get a shower every other day! I put no make up on during the week, no clothes except what I slept in and maybe some comfy shorts. Ever since I gave birth to my son everything has changed. I used to not even go get gas with out any make up on and now I really dont care. You get so wraped up in your kids you forget to take care of your self lol. Its kind of sad but my husband loves me no matter what I look like and Im sure yours does too, they understand why we dont take the time to get all dolled up. Every Friday I throw on a little make up and husband and I will get take out food and rent a movie or sometimes we just play board games or cards lol, so thats our night and thats when I actually take the time to change into something decent and look a little better.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:45 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I am with everyone of you! If you dont have to get dressed the why do i tall it does is make more laundry that you are going to have to wash at the end of the week. POWER TO THE SAHM'S!!!
    Anonymous

• Oh and another thing, since your husband doesnt see you at your best all the time when you do get dressed up his mouth will drop like mine lol. Every once in a while I want to let him no that I got it still lol.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 3:48 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Ready? What is this ready you speak of? I have never been one to put on make up or nice things like that. I was never really a girly girl. So, most of the time I am found in whatever keeps me comfy.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:51 PM on May. 12, 2009