Do you moms like making candles?

I want to go into the making and selling Candle Business...Should I?

Mrs.Zimmerman06

Asked by Mrs.Zimmerman06 at 3:44 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• it is fun. I got really into it a few times. finding the right mold's for candles can be hard.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:45 PM on May. 12, 2009

• grandmaYes, I have done it at Christmas and it is fun for the grandchildren to help.  You just have to handled the hot stuff for them.  My granddaughter loved doing it with me.

granluv64

Answer by granluv64 at 8:04 PM on May. 13, 2009

• I started a candle business almost 5 years ago. I recommend making candles as a business but it isn't a get rich right away type of business. It can also be expensive if you do it the right way and don't cut corners. First thing you should do is buy yourself a kit and see if you think candle making is something you would want to do. It is very addicting and wait til you see all the scents to choose from. I buy my scents online at a place that carries over 1000 scents to choose from. If you want some more info send me a message and we will talk.

Stephanie
    CasualCandles

Answer by CasualCandles at 7:55 AM on May. 14, 2009