How grody are you?

everything from sitting on a public toilet to rewearing dirty clothes.

What habits are unhealthy-and which are filthy but fine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG, I have a BIG fear of public toilets. YUCK! Which leads me to ask, how the hell do you get crap all over the bathroom walls? I have walked into disgusting bathrooms that have this smeared everywhere.... And to think that these people probably just open the door and walk out.. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I am sure they don't bother to stop and wash their hands.
    Anonymous

• No comment

Answer by louise2 at 4:02 PM on May. 12, 2009

• going barefoot in the gym is unhealthy, because you can get planter warts and athlete's foot. You should be wary of stuff found around sweaty, steamy, places
    Anonymous

• LOL!!! I hate public bathrooms as well!!!! I wear my jeans a few times before washing them. Sometimes a week, or less just depends on what I'm doing!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 4:10 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I rewear clothes more than once a week, specifically jeans because I only have two pairs of wearable jeans and five days in my work week. I have no washer at home so we go to the laundrymat and that is only once a week.

Besides my jeans don't really get that dirty I sit on my booty at work all day, I also re wear pajamas.

Public toilets though I have a hard time using them I will only do it if I really have to go.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 4:11 PM on May. 12, 2009

• You should wash your hands for 15-20 seconds with soap and water afte using the toilet public or not. Here's why : when you wipe your hand is very close to the source of stomach-churning E.Coli and taking time to wash your hands can prevent germs from finding their way into your mouth. This can prevent you or a person you shak hands with-some nasty gastrointestinal distress. Hand washing is the single most effective way to prevent the transmission of disease of almost any kind.
    Anonymous