texting

My ex and I just broke up a couple of days ago.
We've been together for a couple years!
The other day he told me he didn't want to be with me and so I left him alone.
Yes I devistated but I tried to control myself and not bother him.
Two days later, he's texting calling and now saying in a text...
"if u don't call me by today, i'm just going to move on cause it looks like u don't wanna talk to me soo yeah"

Should I text him back? :(

Miszross

Asked by Miszross at 4:01 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Do you want to? Sounds like a personal decision.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:03 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i would tell him that you are a grown woman and do not want to play his games if he can grow up maybe you can try again
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 4:04 PM on May. 12, 2009

• sounds like he is playing games. Txt him back if you feel like it and tell im you aren't interested in games and you were trying to give him the space he requested. If he would like to talk then ask him to get together and talk but you don't want him to play with your heart because you cna't take it..either he wants you or not.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:05 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Do you want him back after hes done this to you? Can you be confident in your relashionship or will you always be waiting for the other shoe to fall? Ask your self these questions and you can answer your own question. Good luck.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:05 PM on May. 12, 2009

• He's giving you an ultimatum. Is that the kind of guy you want? If he really cared, he would let you think about it. He is only thinking of himself.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:11 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i wouldn't just to see if he follows through and if he does will he should i thought real hard about letting you go in the first place. besides if you asking it sounds like maybe your not that into him and can live your life without him, remember no women really needs a man it's just nice to have one. one that knows what they have when they have you and this guy didn't. so like i said i wouldn't. he just misses you but after a couple yrs if he hadn't asked to marry you then your not the one for him. he just doesn't like that you seemed to be moving on with out him just fine. sounds like a jerk to me. find some that knows what they have when they have you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:12 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Yeah, he is just playing with you, it seems like!
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 4:22 PM on May. 12, 2009

• But if he was playing me would he reallly waste his time like that?
    I mean honestly, whats the point of him to try to talk
    to me again if he doesn't like me?
    Miszross

Answer by Miszross at 4:24 PM on May. 12, 2009

• sounds like he likes drama. Its a game i see mostly done by women but none the less, it is immature. Either he wants to be w you or doesn't and he shouldn't play games. I would say that he didn't text you either and that you thought he wanted to be left alone so you respected his wishes
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:32 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Maybe he realized that the other girl he was interested in, was not that interested in HIM. So, he wanted you back after being rejected.
    Anonymous