Siggy programs

does anyone know a good program to use for siggys and tags etc with alot of font options etc? the programs I have just arent as good as others.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on May. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• No I am sorry. Have you tried searching for groups to join. There are a bunch of great groups on here that are about siggys & tags.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:09 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Some moms use paint.net which you can download for free here. If you want to pay, a lot of moms use Paint Shop Pro (PSP) or PhotoShop. I believe there are groups for all of these programs here on CM.

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 7:49 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I don't think there is a "Siggy Program". All the siggy's you see around here are made in photo editing programs like Paint.NET, Photoshop, GIMP and PSP. Paint.NET and GIMP are free downloads, here is a tutorial for making a siggy in Paint.NET. This tutorial is pretty good. I had to turn my volume all the way up to hear it though.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQQj7ODgz7A&feature=related
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 12:33 AM on May. 13, 2009