Do you have any complaints about USPS service?

Some!
How come I had to pay .44 cents for my stamp today?
any other complaints ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• ya, the evil woman that delivers mine! we have 5 cars at our house, 4 fit in the driveway so number 5 has to be on the curb, we live in a court the only place to put cars is in front of the mailbox. the whole neighborhood is like this, and she always leaves nasty notes in our mailbox threatening to not deliver or throw away our mail if there is a car parked there. no one else in the neighborhood ever ever gets her nasty little notes, and when we go to the post office to complain we get the run around and sent home w/a phone number for the regional office b/c its a "government run not local run" and they say can't help ya go to your local office blah blah blah....i've planted a rose bush there now...wait til the bees start coming :)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:10 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Today the price of stamps went up to 44c. I think priority mail should be guraranteed but no, no complaints.

RMASAdmin

Answer by RMASAdmin at 4:07 PM on May. 12, 2009

• When going into the post office to buy things or mail things the employees are so RUDE!!! I have NEVER had a pleasant experience when I've had to go to the post office. Other than that I'm happy with the service. HAHA
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 4:07 PM on May. 12, 2009

• If a car is parked close to my mailbox, our mailman won't get out of his car to deliver my mail. But he WILL get out to leave me a note stating that he could not deliver my mail because a car was in the way. He's a genius, obviously.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 4:14 PM on May. 12, 2009

• ".i've planted a rose bush there now...wait til the bees start coming :)"

rolling on flooryou almost made pee myself!

Anonymous

• Honestly, I very rarely even use the post office. All my bills are paid online and I use UPS or Fedex for packages, most of the time.
    Anonymous

• The people in my post office are very nice and so is my mailman. The price increase doesnt' really bother me. I pay nearly all of my bills online. I mail packages and birthday cards though.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:29 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Our mail doesn't reach our house till 5pm. Our postman delivers the mail with a cigerette in his mouth and has been known to fall asleep (drove, asleep, onto my neighbors yard last summer); and has forgotten to deliver on our street before. Besides reporting and taking pictures of the incidents, there is nothing more we can do.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:37 PM on May. 12, 2009

• vabchmommy
    Just to let you know, if you have a plant near your mailbox with bees, your mailcarrier is no longer required to deliver mail to the box. You will be required to come to the post office to pick up your mail. FYI postal service carriers are required by the union to report unsafe practices and mail addresses that pose a certain risk to them as employees. Your mail can be stopped. Also, because of your car situation, she can also stop delivering for that reason alone, she is not allowed to leave the jeep running to deliver mail on foot IF she has a driving route. Get smart and quit pissing off your mail carrier.
    Anonymous

• I'm tired of making myself wait in line every time I want to get just one stamp. My PO used to have one of the automated stamp dispensers. It was replaced for a "modern art" dispenser which only accepts credit cards.
    NewYorkCafemom

Answer by NewYorkCafemom at 4:42 PM on May. 12, 2009