What a fat a**!!

OMG I bought a bag of Tostitos's last night, a big bag, and its almost all gone. I am the only one who's had any. How the heck did I eat a whole bag in a day??

AND I WONDER WHY I AM 30 LBS MORE THAN I WAS BEFORE MY PREGNANCY 2 YEARS AGO. AND I KEEP GAINING AND GAINING, INSTEAD OF LOSING!!!

Why can't I just commit to a diet and actually stick to it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• It is actually hard at times. One good thing to do is not to buy that type of food. Don't even go down the aisle at the store. By the way don't worry you are not the only one that has done this. That is why I don't go any where near the stuff. I bet you are beautiful just the way you are.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:13 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Are you watching t.v. while eating the chips?
    Anonymous

• Don't beat yourself up. This the worst thing you can do. Just tell yourself, tomorrow you are going to start living a more healthy life. That doesn't have to be a full fledge diet. You just have to learn how to cut back. Cut out sodas and sweet drinks. Cut your portion sizes in half. Remember, eat until you are satisfied, not until you are full. You can do it. It doesn't have to be immediate. Just take your time and enjoy the ride.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:15 PM on May. 12, 2009

• It is hard, but I tell myself if i don't eat it then I don't have to walk extra tonight. Don't buy it! decide in the store that you are going to buy healthy food. Keep lots of fruit on hand & skinny cow fudgesicles. Buy lean meat and plan menus. Try to walk 30 mins a day. You can do it!! I don't ever buy chips so I will not be tempted..but i do have light popcorn n my house.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:16 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Don't commit to a diet. Commit to changing your eating habits.

Answer by louise2 at 4:16 PM on May. 12, 2009

• your not alone I am in the same situation hunny!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 4:16 PM on May. 12, 2009

• U r def not alone! I can't tie my shoes anymore w/out bein out of breath!
    I can't commit either. I'll do good, lose 10-15 then gain em right back! I am completely ignorant about eating healthy, caloric intake that kinda stuff. I just downloaded an app 4 my ph 2 help w/that. I hope it works! My original goal (set in Nov) was to lose 30 lbs by June...I've gained 10! :(
    When I actually lost some, I was doin the wii fit. Not so much "commitment" as it is having fun! (I gotta get back on that!!) Good luck!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 4:21 PM on May. 12, 2009

• First, if you don't buy they junkfood then you can't eat the junkfood. Always eat before you go grocery shopping. Always bring a list and only buy what is on the list. Always plan meals and snacks for the next week before you make your grocery list and stick to the plan.
    Now, when you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, and really hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits and veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Now, eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat and dairy. Add beans, lentils, and tofu to your diet.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:51 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I agree dont commit to a diet commit to changing your lifestyle! Dont buy the junk food. If its not there you are way less likely to get into your car and drive to the store for it.
    sugarmagnolia1

Answer by sugarmagnolia1 at 7:17 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Honey just cut out all carbs. Potatoes, rice, bread, flour, pasta. Eat fruits & veggies, lean meats. Water, water, water. You can eat dark chocolate everyday!!!! 2oz :)
    BAADsMOM

Answer by BAADsMOM at 9:07 PM on May. 12, 2009