Whats your advice on...

Staying hot and sexy (like all CM moms are!!) when you have a new baby around. Obviously you can't be curling your hair for hours on end..but you know what I mean! How have you ladies managed to keep yourselves up with a wonderful new baby :)

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 4:16 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I pared down. Cut my hair short back then so it was wash and go. Skin care was far more important than makeup...the only makeup I considered vital was mascara and I could do without the rest. (My skin improved tremendously as a result.)

When I let my hair grow back out, I left it as wash and go. I almost never use a hair dryer, and it curls marvelously on its own.

I'm dressed and ready to go in ten minutes, and DH ays I look better now than I did when I used to take 90 minutes to get makeup just right.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:23 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I always have felt that the best accessory was a fit body. When I'm tempted to spend a lot of money on new clothes, or do something radical with my hair out of desparation, I try to convince myself to go for a run, or take baby for a stroller walk, b/c in the end, I feel better about myself afterward and, if you do it often enough, you look better too!
    leahjoy

Answer by leahjoy at 4:24 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I learned to like myself the way I am. I have wash and go hair, I don't wear make up, I wear casual clothes all the time and live in sneakers.

Anonymous

• Usually I hop in the shower first thing in the morning. When the baby takes his morning nap I blow-dry (if necessary) and straighten my hair and apply concealers for dark undereye circles, dab some white eyeshadow in the inner corner of my eyes, put eyeliner and mascara on. Shower takes 5 minutes. My hair/makeup takes 10-15 minutes. As far as what I wear, I could care less unless I'm outside or heading out!
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 7:28 PM on May. 12, 2009