i'm tired of being pregnant sighs...

i just really hope i won't have to get induced! i'm at the point where i'm just almost pissed and tired and my baby won't come out, has anyone been like this? i mean i'm doing everything possible for my baby to come out,yesterday i walked around 2 miles and nothing, no signs of labor :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When are you due? Has your dr discussed any other plans with you?
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 4:20 PM on May. 12, 2009

• If you have to be induced then don't worry about it. It will all be fine. Sometimes & I don mean sometimes you just need that extra help. Good Luck.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:21 PM on May. 12, 2009

• You rarely *have* to be induced lol..you can make that choice not your doctor.

I am almost 39 weeks. I have no signs of labor yet really either. I love it though, I want the baby to come when he/she is ready. Even if that means I go to 42 weeks lol. :)

Just relax and don't stress about it. Don't think about the *what ifs* either.. that can only stall your labor.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 4:22 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I am sorry you are feeling like this. If it helps to think that every second your child is inside of you he/she is growing stronger and has better chances of developing every thing that needs some more little time to develop. I know that when my son was kicking uncontrollably and it hurt like hell, I only though for him to stay in there as long he needed so when he came out he'll be as perfect as he could be.

Kids will do things in their own time table not in our schedule so there is a valuable lesson and if there is any consolation, think about it in terms of soon he'll be in your arms, soon meaning when he/she is ready not a second earlier. Hang in there mama, you can do it, just a little bit longer. Hugs.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 4:24 PM on May. 12, 2009

• yeah, i'm almost 39 weeks too! and i'm really stressed about it. it's like every day i wake up i just gwt up thinking ooh just another day and nothing LOL
    Anonymous

• Try taking a shot of tequlia or having sex (even though i'm sure you don't really want to). With my friends pregnancy, she had to go to the bar and take a few shots. The next day she was in labor.
    comeforquiet

Answer by comeforquiet at 4:40 PM on May. 12, 2009

• The end of pregnancy is the hardest part. Our bodies are tired. Our minds our tired. Our emotions are a wreck. We are just ready to get on with the next stage of life and hold that sweet little bundle in our arms instead of our bellies. Momma, I don't mean to be a downer, but you are not technically OVERdue until 43 weeks! Normal gestation ranges from 37-42 weeks. I have been induced before. It sucked totally. When I get pregnant, I resign myself to go the FULL term...not just to that magic little number they give you called a due date (which just happens to fall in the middle of the range of normal gestation).

When your body is ready AND your baby is ready, he or she will come. You can try all the "home remedies" for induction that you want but if it is not time, they won't help (and some can be quite dangerous).

TRY TRY to get some rest while you can. Your baby will be here before too long.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 5:04 PM on May. 12, 2009

• this is going to sound crazy but i think tacos made me almost go into labor yesterday. lol. i havnt had any contractions or anything then i had dinner and that night they started. i went in about 24 hours later and they told me if i would have waited much longer i would have been in active labor. but im sry your feeling this way i hear sex can induce labor. Hope your lil one pops out soon =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:26 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't try the tequila thing but that is just me, I would stick with walking and sex.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 5:27 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I am right there with ya....I am so ready to have my baby!!!! I have one week left and then I'm going in for a scheduled c section, but I would so love to have this baby vaginally. Like you, I've tried lots of different "tricks." My babies like to hang out in my womb...LOL
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 5:54 PM on May. 12, 2009