I feel like getting every piece of dust out of my house.....

Do you ever get on the rampages? I am wanting to uust off the top of the cabinets, you know close to the ceiling where nobody sees them. And I am getting overwhelmed because I want my house to be spotless. I think I have OCD! But I am not like this all the time. HELP!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on May. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Don't worry tomorow you will probably be tired.

Answer by louise2 at 4:20 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Well the dust isn't going to remove itself. Get off the computer and start dusting. That's all you can do.
    Anonymous

• LOL I get the same way sometimes!
    brannen

Answer by brannen at 4:24 PM on May. 12, 2009

• yep... I just go for it, I figure it will bug me till I do it, and once I am done, I feel better. Like you, it only happens every so often, so I take advantage of those moods and get as much done as possible.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• It's called Spring Cleaning. Just do it, you'll feel better!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 5:14 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Oh I have had a vacuuming problem since I got a bagless vacuum. Now that I can see that stuff is still coming up, I'm practically vacuuming my carpet off the floor!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:21 PM on May. 12, 2009