When was the last time that you said to yourself that you would stop posting ANON posts?

Today but I guess it will not be today!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah I post anon very rarely, and that is when I don't want the personal information I am giving to be connected to me somehow at some later date. I am paranoid a lil because I am looking for a teaching job.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:26 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I don't post or reply anonymously unless I know I my opinon would get bashed. Don't need all taht hate mail.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:26 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I don't make a habit of making Anon responses, I feel it hurts my credibility if a person can not see who I am. That being said I occasionally will respond Anon, but I'm more likely to post a question Anon than respond as such.

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 4:32 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Like the poster above I do post anon when I'm asking questions only.
    NewYorkCafemom

Answer by NewYorkCafemom at 4:35 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Never. I'll post anon whenever I feel like it for as long as I feel like it
    Anonymous

• I very seldom post anon. I get so aggravated at the ppl who bash others and post anon. If you have something to say, say it but own up to it. I'm sure this will piss someone off but I don't care. I really get tired of ppl hiding behind behind the anon. I think it has a purpose like an embarassing question.
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 4:44 PM on May. 12, 2009