Morning sickness

How much weight did you lose in the first trimester? When did it start and end?

I'll be six weeks tomorrow with baby #2 and had it with my first and am hoping I don't have it this time since I've got a 5 month old to take care of. :]

ours

Asked by ours at 4:31 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i lost about 15 lbs couldnt keep much down and didnt want to eat because of upset stomach started almost instantly and ended mid way through 2nd trimester all pregnacies are different i hope you do not get it either good luck
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 4:34 PM on May. 12, 2009

• with my first i lost 30 pounds before i got to the 3rd trimester because of morning sickness. I didnt have it much with my second. But whoknows what your body will do this pregnancy. You mught not get it at all, it night start tomorrow or it will wait until your close to the end. There is no solid answer sorry! hope you dont have it though
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 4:35 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i lost 10lbs in the 1st trimester & i'm almost in my 3rd & have only gained 3lbs... good luck i hope ur baby is fine & i hope you feel better soon
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:37 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I've lost 5 lbs but I never vomitted. The baby only allows me to eat a little at a time. I didn't have any with my last pregnancy.
    comeforquiet

Answer by comeforquiet at 4:37 PM on May. 12, 2009

• With my first i had NO morning sickness.
    With this one, i had it for 4 days straight. The worst headache you could ever imagine, and i couldnt EAT ANTYHING. I couldnt even keep water down.

I had a very important meeting with a insurance that could cover me untill i got on state insurance. I got there, and i couldnt even consintrait. But i knew if i didnt go, i wouldnt get it. You cant reschedual. The lady took one look at me and told me to go to the ER. I couldnt do anything.
    So i went to the ER, and i still dont have insurance. Thank goodness my doc is kind hearted and is letting me to payments for the next month (baby will be born by then).

Anyways now that im done blabbing, i lost 17lbs in that little amount of time.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 4:38 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Well I looked it up and I'm 5'9 and 160lbs (still got about 20 on me from baby #1) and I think that would be considered overweight but I don't know. I think I'm pretty much not allowed to gain anything in the first trimester and about a pound a week after that. Hopefully I can stay on track and gain only around 15lbs.

I guess morning sickness might be a good thing to help me with that weight! haha
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:39 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i was hospitalised for a little bit because my weight got to low. i was only 113 when i got pregnant and i went in because my morning sickness was so bad. when they took my weight i was barley 90 pounds.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:20 PM on May. 12, 2009