sex question TMI?

im not sure what to do... my man and i have been together going on 3 years and have a 5 month old lil boy... he wants to do stuff all the time but it just seems to be over faster and faster like less than 3 min and the other day we almost didnt even get started like premature eja. i dont want to make him feel bad but it doesnt do anything for me just him and i asked if he would talk to a doctor about it and i told him it happens to a lot of men but he said he doesnt want to its embarasing to him what do i do

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 4:32 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Use condoms- reduces the sensitivity. that might help.
    Anonymous

• Have more sex. The more sex a guy has, the harder it is to orgasm(if it is within a few days). It takes a while for them to build back all those lil seamen. Anyway, I had a similar problem w/ an ex of mine. So, i attacked him quite a bit, and eventually he held out longer. But that was just MY experience, it may be different for you.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:38 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Go down on him and just when he gets hard stop. And be like "Oh now you know how it feels." Ya I would be pissed about that one, but I have no problem getting off in 5 minutes. It is selfish. Tell him when he plays with himself to take at least 10 minutes too. Men often teach themselves to orgasm so quickly by the way they masturbate. It kills there stamina. I would play pity me with that one. I give serious shit to him if he does that. Like i'll make him feel terrible. But only because I know he can last longer. Has he always had this problem or is it recent?
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 5:23 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Have him get his blood pressure tested, this is the leading cause for ED.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 5:56 PM on May. 12, 2009