Chuck E. Cheese birthday party

Can anyone tell me how much it costs to have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese?? Do they charge by the person? My son asked to have his birthday there, but I don't know if we can afford it. Thanks for the help!!!

Asked by grahamom at 5:04 PM on May. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• When I did it, it was $11.99 per child. If you go to you can enter in your zip code and it will show you the pricing per child for the Chuck E. Cheese you choose. Good luck. Raffle - Win a $25 Gift Certificate - Find 100's of Coupons, Earn FREE Gift Cards

Answer by MoneySaver at 5:22 PM on May. 12, 2009

• My SIL spent $180 for just 12 people.Ours is kinda crappy.Did you check out the quality of the place by you?

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:08 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I looked at, and they have a live chat. I'm sure they'd be able to answer any questions you might have.

Answer by 3_is_enough at 5:08 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I think a girlfriend of mine paid about $50 or $60 and it came with 2 pizzas, drinks, and a small amount of tokens for 8 kids.

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:23 PM on May. 12, 2009