Chuck E. Cheese birthday party

Can anyone tell me how much it costs to have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese?? Do they charge by the person? My son asked to have his birthday there, but I don't know if we can afford it. Thanks for the help!!!

grahamom

Asked by grahamom at 5:04 PM on May. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• When I did it, it was $11.99 per child. If you go to http://www.chuckecheese.com/parties/birthday-pricing-details.php you can enter in your zip code and it will show you the pricing per child for the Chuck E. Cheese you choose. Good luck.

Amazon.com Raffle - Win a $25 Amazon.com Gift Certificate
    Iteya.com - Find 100's of Coupons, Earn FREE Gift Cards

MoneySaver

Answer by MoneySaver at 5:22 PM on May. 12, 2009

• My SIL spent $180 for just 12 people.Ours is kinda crappy.Did you check out the quality of the place by you?
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:08 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I looked at www.chuckecheese.com, and they have a live chat. I'm sure they'd be able to answer any questions you might have.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 5:08 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I think a girlfriend of mine paid about $50 or $60 and it came with 2 pizzas, drinks, and a small amount of tokens for 8 kids.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 5:23 PM on May. 12, 2009