Can someone tell me how to put a cyber pet widget on my homepage, please? I went to the pet page and got what I wanted, then I clicked on 'get this widget' and a box came up where I could copy the code. Then it said to paste it into my blog or webpage...but when I go to paste it...';paste' doesn't show when I right click. And...where would I paste it anyway? lol I have firefox, so maybe that''s the problem?

How do I get a cyber pet widget?

Asked by mybritt at 11:32 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pets

• Go under widgets and new and you'll see how to do it. You can also use control V to paste if you use FF.

Answer by jennmarie77 at 11:43 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Thank-you, Jennmarie. I did what you said. I clicked on widgets..then new and it showed me a widget of a cat in a basket and above it , it said 'sample pet widget'. Then under the cat it says 'get widget'. But I can't figure out how to get another kind of pet besides a cat. My sister has a penquin, so I clicked under it where it says 'get widget' and it gave me a page where I could choose my pet and name it and everything. Then it gave me a code, but I don't know where I'm supposed to paste the code...or how to paste it..once I go back to my homepage. :) I know it's gotta be something really simple, but I just can't figure it out.

Answer by mybritt at 9:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2008