update on my last question i asked

update on the last question i asked . Friday i started bleeding and ask if it was nomal or not . an eveyone i talked to on here an at the dr's office said i was fine . so later on friday night the pain i was have got worse so i went to the ER an they told me that i had lost the baby at some point in time friday but i never pasted anything , they took blood work and it still says im prego , in fact all the test they took still says it . but they can not find a baby . i have to go back monday to the dr to see if my HCG has went down cus it was in the 1300, has anyone ever had this happen befor . Oh i forgot something . My obgyn told me the frist time i met him that the baby was 11 weeks well this time he times me that the baby could only be 7 to 4 weeks an that i would not feel it if i misscarry it . but i have not had sex in over a month so how could the baby i was carryin only 1 to 4 weeks . what is happing to me . Please help

pumpkin2be

Asked by pumpkin2be at 5:11 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am so sry about what your going through. I hope everything is going to be ok and that you didnt loose you lil one. Good luck.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 5:14 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I am sorry. I don't know what could be happening to you. Hope you the best.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:15 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I don't know either. I am so sorry you are going through this. It must be terrible. Please let us know when you find out?

Answer by Bmat at 5:17 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I'm very sorry for what is happening to you, hopefully they will find the answers and everything is okay.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:17 PM on May. 12, 2009