Im about to plan a family calendar

What are some thing I can do for and with my family. I would like things that are anything from fun to NEEDED like exercising. Things can be once a week or once a month what ever you think is best. I am 21years old, hubby is 24 and my son is 16 months. What can I put on my calendar?

This is to better improve our family's everyday.
Thanks ladies for the help!

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 5:28 PM on May. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Jogging with your baby in a stroller is a good way of exercising and spending time with your baby.  Dancing is also a good way of exercising and spending quality time with your hubby.  Yoga is a good way of relaxing during these stressful times.  Learning to cook can result in better tasting and healthier meals.  Also, if you have a hobby you can try to improve on that.  Good luck.

Amazon.com Raffle - Win a $25 Amazon.com Gift Certificate
    Iteya.com - Find 100's of Coupons, Earn FREE Gift Cards

MoneySaver

Answer by MoneySaver at 5:34 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Have special reading times with your child.. like before naptime & bedtime...
    Find out what your community has for you when u can do it. The library reads to kids of diffrent ages & our library has a family night for arts & crafts- all ages.. there are free & cheap things going on at your local community center & the parks & recreation that you dont know about unless you look for it! :)
    Go walking every day, its great as a family because its kinda like a second meal - time to do nothing but talk & communicate..
    Think of new activities to do with your child as he grows that is educational.
    Take time for yourself! Take time to have a date with your hubby.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:40 PM on May. 12, 2009

• after naps everyday, we do something... perferably outdoors. Like go to the park, or for a walk. Every friday is pizza and movie night. We make minni pizzas using engish muffins as the crust and then get inour pj and make popcorn and veg out as a family. Every wendsay we go to the library for sotry time, then they do a craft afterwards, then we get our books and movies for the week. Check with your home depot... ours does a free family craft day every first saturday of the month. Again, check with your library... my kids LOOOVE it there. And every day before naps we dance in the living room... sometiems its to The Wiggles, some times its to whatever is playing on K-love... and sometimes its to whatever kids cds we picke up from the library. Also we do crafts... lilttle things like coloring everdy day, but a big craft on mondays.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 5:44 PM on May. 12, 2009