Plus sized and looking for great, stylish affordable clothes??

say bye bye to ugly un-stylish monochromitic clothing!!! check out avenue.com sizes 14+

BlendedMommy009

Asked by BlendedMommy009 at 5:41 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I love torrid they have GREAT sales. Lane Bryant has boring clothing and is EXPENSIVE. If I am going to pay that much for clothing I will go to Macy's or Nordstroms for the same price but a lot more styish !!
    I am going to check out forever21 and avenue.com Thanks for the tip
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 8:59 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i will have to check that out. Another good place is sizeappeal.com and eBAY too. I have recently lost a little over 100 pounds and went from a 26/28 TO an 16/18. I love being able to wear more than black and solids.
    CasualCandles

Answer by CasualCandles at 5:48 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I like to shop at Macy's, Torrid, Nordstroms...I am a 14-16 and I am so picky. I don't care for lane bryant because the clothes looks so matronly and boring. So those are my picks, I have heard that forever 21 has made a plus size line which I have not looked at yet, I am though. They have trendy stuff for cheap.
    Anonymous

• wanted to add another link torrid.com
    BlendedMommy009

Answer by BlendedMommy009 at 7:51 PM on May. 12, 2009

• www.ullapopken.com
    Anonymous