King of the castle

My SIL is raising her son to think that he is the best,most important kid ever! She has taught him to belittle other kids,say he is better than them,deserves every thing he wants,and is smarter than everyone else,adults included!Just because he got into 4yr. old kindergarten,she has him believing he is a genius.He struts around barking orders,shoves the other kids,screams in your face,and demands you do what you he told to do!She just encourages him to do it more,and he is never punished.She has even gone so far as to allow him to call my son and my nephew"retards" to their faces because they have autism.She just laughs and says"he calls them like he sees them"! We avoid him at all costs.He's 7.What do you think?

TMJ121099

Asked by TMJ121099 at 6:00 PM on May. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• I think she's confused being assertive with teaching her brat child to be aggressive. Someone needs to set her straight before she does permanant damage.. I feel bad for the kid, she's only hurting him.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:38 PM on May. 12, 2009

• She needs parenting classes and she also needs a good slap across her face and i will tell ya im the one that would slap that no good for nothing bitch. What does the rest of your family think of this bitch. In my eyes shes a waste of space and beathe.
    Anonymous

• I think she is doing a real disservice to her kid and to your family. Maybe you could talk to the person she is related to you by, and see if they will discuss your feelings. If she doesn't change avoid all activities she will be at and be very vocal for the reason. Maybe it will shame her into acting and teaching her kid some manners.
    Anonymous

• She is ruining her childs life. He won't have any friends, and eventually he will be the one to get picked on, and god forbid, he says something like that to the wrong person.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 6:13 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I agree with the pp that she needs a good slap. I do not suggest doing it though. I don't know how to help you. I would avoid her and the little monster she is creating.
    Good luck.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:16 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I went to kindergarten at 4, I didnt speak any english, and I'll be graduating high school on June 23. He isnt special, and shes a twit. Have your kids bully him haha
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 7:09 PM on May. 12, 2009

• how was she able to get him to kindergarten at four? around here, that isn't allowed no matter how smart the kid is? I would hav loved that for my son cuz he was reading on a third grade level at four
    Anonymous

• Keep away from this little brat and make sure you keep your kids away from him. He sounds like the type to torture kids and I would not put it past him to try and torture yours since they probably can't defend themselves. Other than that not much you can do.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 7:33 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Cross her off your social calendar.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:45 PM on May. 12, 2009