how is your relationship?

How is your relationship with your boyfriend or husband if his kids don't like you? or vice versa, your kids don't like him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• My relationship with my hubby is great considering both of the kids are his.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 6:10 PM on May. 12, 2009

• my relationship is great. i have 2 kids 12, and 15. they aren't legally my boyfriends but my kids consider him there father. they call him dad, and he considers them as his own kids. i have been with him for 8 yrs.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 10:21 PM on May. 12, 2009

• my husbands kids get what ever they want when they are with us. Its the only time we eat out. they stay up till all hours of the night . They do what ever whever. and because we see them every other week my husband will not say anything to them. If anything he tends to treat me bad. i think they don't like me because i lay down the law. i have two babies of my own and i don't want them to think that this is ok. it is hard.
    MelaMama111

Answer by MelaMama111 at 12:18 PM on May. 13, 2009