TTC..i need your help!

I am 2 days past due for my cycle and i am getting this little on and off cramps..but my nipples are so sore and my boobs are extremely sore...i feel like they are going to just fall off..hehe anyways could i be pregnant? i have a doctors appt. on friday. Please help me!

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 6:06 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• take a home pg test. it should for sure tell you by now
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you are. I would take the at home test just to ease your anxious mind. :) Good luck!
    proudmomof224

Answer by proudmomof224 at 9:38 PM on May. 12, 2009

• You could very well be preg. But, hold the phone. Don't be suprised if you start in a few days or week. This happened to me a month ago. I was 1 day late and took a preg. test that turned out pos. 3 days later, another test came out neg. Come to find out i had a chemical preg. So, basically, i had a miscarriage. But while I was preg. my nipples were sooo sore and itchy at the same time. That was my first clue that I could be preg. I hope you are preg. Keep positive and i'll pray for you. Good luck!!!!
    Carista

Answer by Carista at 9:49 PM on May. 12, 2009

• TAKE A TEST, WE ARE NOT ONLINE PREGGO READERS..
    Anonymous

• ^^^ haha anon your funny
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on May. 15, 2009