What do i do about this girl?

Ok so there is the girl that is friends with my sister in law, well the girls husband slept with my cousin, well she thinks that it is my fault, and will nto drop it, she is doggin me on her myspace and syaing that i am stalking her page and crap, when in all honesty i could care less about her, but she keeps doing it over and over telling shit to my sister in law, i am not currently talking to my sister in law because of this girl, do i just keep ignoring her?? Or what?

MammaSherry

Asked by MammaSherry at 6:06 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• rolling on floorNow that's a new one. It is YOUR fault her husband slept with someone? Tell her to read the book WHY MEN CHEAT. It's not about sex. It's about how a wife doesn't treat him with respect at home! So it's HER fault he cheated not your's!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:21 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Seriously, do you want all this drama in your life. Just delete your darn account and create a new one. Viola.. how easy is that. That's way too much drama stuff for me.
    Anonymous

• I would just go on with your life and screw them both. If your SIL picks a slut over her own family then so be it. I can't stand drama so i really stay away from the drama making bitches. your better then them you know the truth.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:14 PM on May. 12, 2009

• You do need to just delete your myspace once things calm down you can get a new one no biggy. I would then sit down with your SIL and explain you have nothing to do with it which if you dont I am sure your SIL already figures as much HOW could you have anything to do with it? GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:17 PM on May. 12, 2009

• yea she is blaming me for it, funny huh, even if i delete it she will keep looking for me this is the way i keep in touch with my family, they live 5000 miles away and in another state, and i am the stalking one! LOL :) I am not worried about it to much i a just wondering how to get rid of her lol!
    MammaSherry

Answer by MammaSherry at 6:39 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I agree with cuddlek
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 7:56 PM on May. 12, 2009

• If you're not going to her page how do you know she's dogging you on there?
    And you couldn't have been to blame unless you drugged them both and laid her out and placed his penis in her while they were both sedated...
    Not your fault that he did it even if you offered to set them up and cover for them... (that's an IF).
    Ignore and move forward... I wouldn't delete my account, but I'd make it private and remove her from your friends if she's on the list. And stop going to her page.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:05 PM on May. 12, 2009