So tell me do you..

wash dirty bowls and dishes as you make dinner? Me and my hubz always argue about it. I make sure i clean as i go..so that in the end ive gots a little to do. When my hubz makes dinner he leaves the kitchen a big mess w/bowls and dishes everywhere. I love it that he cooks but still..jeeze im the one who gets stuck w/the mess afterwards.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• i try to clean up as i go if possible, i feel ya girl!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 6:21 PM on May. 12, 2009

• lol my husband and i are the total opposite to what your saying. lol
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 6:24 PM on May. 12, 2009

• My husband is the same way. I try to clean up as I go but it depends on what you are cooking and how fast you need to cook. I've gotten used to cleaning up the kitchen after a lot of cooking. It's just a part of cooking. But ideally you should clean as you go. You really should if you can. In some homes it's the cook doesn't clean. But that is sooo not true.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 6:24 PM on May. 12, 2009

• When I had a family living with me I left a mess to clean up at one time. My mom told me to do what you do but I didn't until now. Living alone I do clean up as I go. It gives me something to do as the food is cooking.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:25 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i wash as i go too but your lucky your hubby cooks! we have 5 kids i could almost deal with the mess if he would cook but i swear the man could burn jello!!!!! his messes are all over other parts of the house so i do understand!
    silly7

Answer by silly7 at 6:29 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I also clean as I go. Makes things a lot easier in the end!
    Anonymous

• I rinse as I go or soak depending on what it is when possible. I have 2 daughters and one is constantly needing/wanting something and the other is bound and determined to help us cook so it's kinda hectic as we cook if it's a regular meal.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:59 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Clean as I go or I'd never be done in enough time to watch American Idol!!!
    TaiyoandMe

Answer by TaiyoandMe at 8:08 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I cook first then I clean the whole kitchen.I have so many things to prep that I do not have the time to wash the dishes.I have four burners going at the same time while chopping and shredding not.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 9:07 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I try to clean as I go..sometimes its just not possible when dealing with kids at the same time. My DH likes for ME to clean as I cook..but when he cooks (which is usually spaghetti or hot dogs) he leaves everything out. Go figure!
    gina004

Answer by gina004 at 8:40 PM on May. 13, 2009