what to do to help my baby girl sleep longer?

i want my girl to sleep longer without that much interruption ( i'm breastfeeding)

nonaakliken

Asked by nonaakliken at 6:32 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you have a breast pump, try mixing some rice cereal with your own milk and feeding it to her with a spoon, or mixing it to a very thin consistency in a bottle. I started doing this with both my girls when they were only a few weeks old, with no ill effects at all. They definitely slept better!

Another good idea is a "sleep sak". (I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.) Just feeling toasty warm and snuggly helped my girls sleep better and longer.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 6:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I have a 7.5-month old who doesn't sleep more than 4 hours at a time. Cereal doesn't really make them sleep longer and putting it in a bottle is a choking hazard. Getting older is the only way I know to make your DD sleep longer.
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 11:04 AM on May. 13, 2009