Medical marijuana?

I know I'm opening up the Pandora's Box here, but what is your opinion on medical marijuana? Do you believe it's helpful enough to some patients (such as cancer patients) to be legal? Answer however you like, list your pros and cons, just try to keep it civil.

3_is_enough

Asked by 3_is_enough at 6:33 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Health

• I think marijuana is a wonderful herb as long as it is not abused or overused. It has it's purposes and aids many problems. But it is just another drug that gets abused just like alcohol. I agree with the first reply too. Alcohol has a much worse affect on people when abused than marijuana does. If alcohol is legal pot should definitely be legal. about 70% of Americans believe it should be legalized.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:53 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i think med marijuana should be legal hee i think it should be legal period. dont drink and drive dont smoke and drive etc. etc. ive seen a mean drunk but not a mean "high" people need to get educated thats the problem!!!!!
    Anonymous

• THEY HAD PUT MY HUBBY ON IT..IT WAS MERIDAL..IT ONLY WORKED FOR A COUPLE WEEKS THEN IT MADE HIM SICKER....BUT I HAD NO ISSUES WITH IT..MY HUBBY HAS BONE MARROW FAILURE AND IM WILLING TO LEAVE THEM TRY ANYTHING ABOUT RIGHT NOW...
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 10:52 PM on May. 12, 2009