Is it me?!!

I don't know if it's just that I have an unrealistc stand-point, but I love my family, I love my boyfriend and I love my kids, but when I get home from work (bf is a stay at home dad)... I am so upset that it's life as usual. I am so bored, all I do is cook and clean and work! We don't have the money to go anywhere or do much nor the gas for that matter. I think this is the reason why I am so angry all the time. I know there are way more important things to complain about but this economy thing is affected every aspect of my life. I just wanna dec0rate my whole house or SOMETHING just to give myself something new to look at. Any advice??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Try hanging a few new pictures on the walls. They're always easy to find at thrift stores or yard sales, and they can really change the look of an entire room. If you're looking for something a little more drastic, try a pretty wall-paper border, or maybe painting the two opposite walls in different colors. You don't need as much paint, so it's cheaper, and the furniture is easier to move to one side of the room, rather than into another room altogether. Hope this helps!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 6:40 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Its def. not you! i feel that way too and im a stay at home mom! my bf worx.
    Anonymous

• I feel the same way! What I'm doing is painting my living room and dining room, planting flowers, I dyed my kitchen curtains red to add some color. Just some small inexpensive ways to really help give a whole new your outlook. It sucks to get stuck in the same old rut. Good Luck!
    Bmanda352

Answer by Bmanda352 at 6:52 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Ok, yes this shit does suck . But, I just want to say we have healthy children roofs over our heads and food in our childrens bellys along with ours. Right?? I to work 40-50 hours a week my BF stays home with our daughter He has been laid-off since a week before thanksgiving. Yes x-mas sucked and some days suck but, i really try and think about what really means the most to me and thatsmy DD and BF. My step children are taking care of to. Thanks to all the tax payers including me. Shit i worked my ass off to come up with enough money so we could have a bigger place cause my DD was getting to big and we needed more room. So i know the gov sucks right now but lets be thankful for the this we do have and that to me is my family.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:53 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i think it is just a lot of stress you should deffinetly think of something to do to keep you occupied though we are all stressed with this stupid economy
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 6:55 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Thank you ladies for your answers... I agree with all of you I hopefully will try and decorate and I am thankful what I do have, some don't even have that! thank you!
    Anonymous

• dont you want your bf to work so you can be home with the kids. if he is at home, have him take the time to change things to make coming home more relaxing, and intresting, rearrange furniture, etc. you also could be worn out and need time away from the home. look into your local city freebeeies.
    MelaMama111

Answer by MelaMama111 at 12:04 PM on May. 13, 2009