There is suppose to be a natural, at home cure for yeast infections. Does anyone know whatg it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• My sister swears by a peeled garlic clove in cheesecloth and plain unsweetened yogurt (the real kind, like stoneyfield).
    I prefer Monistat and eating yogurt.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:47 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Yogurt! The active cultures in yogurt naturally control the growth of yeast. It might take a day or two longer than anti-fungal creams or pills, but there's no mess, and no nasty side effects on your digestive tract. Also, avoid tight-fitting pants, wear cotton underwear (they let you 'breathe' better), and sleep in just a t-shirt, no undies. It will be gone in no time!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 6:49 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i have also heard of tea tree oil
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 6:49 PM on May. 12, 2009

• My gyno has recommended getting plain dannon and rubbing it on your vulva in addition to eating it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:59 PM on May. 12, 2009