Ectopic Pregnancy and leg pain?

Anyone who has experienced an ectopic pregnancy, was it accompanied by leg pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Health

• Please be careful, if you even suspect you may have an ectopic pregnancy see a Dr right away. I had an ectopic with my previous pregnancy and had no pain what at all. I started bleeding and went to the ER so they did an ultrasound and saw no sign of a pregnancy in my uterus. Since I had been having regular blood tests to check my HCG level we knew I was pregnant and was about 5 weeks. They did see some unexplained blood near my right ovary and were fairly certain it was hiding the pregnancy somewhere in my right tube. I was told that I was lucky to have caught it early because if it had gotten big enough to rupture my tube I would have needed surgery and it could cause problems with my future fertility.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 7:05 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Thanks. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, something is just not right, that's for sure.
    Anonymous

• Definitely see a doctor right away. My first pregnancy was ectopic. I find out after collapsing from pain in my left ovary. My husband took me to the ER where my blood test came back positive for pregnancy my ultrasound didn't locate the baby in my uterus. It was until after the vaginal ultrasound that I began bleeding. Had I not collapsed that day I could have been in serious danger as my stupid doctor at that time said he didn't need to see me for another 2 months. Needless to say, I switched doctors before my next pregnancy.
    Anonymous