To find out or not to find out...

my ultrasound is tomorrow and i'm stuck on the idea of finding out if it's a boy or a girl. with my first we didn't find out and i had no ambition to find out, but with number 2 i have an incling to find out, and i don't know why. I don't know if it's bc we did the surprise with DS or just b/c if it's a girl we can be ready when she would get here since we have all boy stuff now. Just wondering what everyone thought, and if they did or didn't find out the sex.

smltwnmom

Asked by smltwnmom at 6:57 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wev didn't with the 1st. With the 2nd we found out but didn't tell!!! SO much fun. "Yeah, we know the baby"s sex. . . . Oh, we're not telling!" Lol! With the 3rd we found out and told people. We haven't decided about number 4.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:06 PM on May. 12, 2009

• too hard to shop not knowing
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:18 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i didnt want to know with my first and we eneded up finding out b/c my husband really wanted to know.. i ma glad we did but when we have the next one i am not letting us find out i wanna be surprised!
    melis1029

Answer by melis1029 at 7:21 PM on May. 12, 2009

• THis is our first and m y bf and I found out because we we're too excited to wait and it helped for shopping and picking out the name
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:29 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I didn't want too at first but then decided to find out because it's my first and I want to be prepared..I'm REALLY happy I found out..with my second I wont find out tho
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:26 PM on May. 12, 2009