Does any one know of a good site to order business cards from??

At a reasonable price...

neveragain17

Asked by neveragain17 at 7:08 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• vista print is where I started getting mine (shipping costs only is a good deal) but watch the fine print when you click and order. My dd found a monthly charge of $9.95 on my credit card that I didn't pay attention to. They subscribed me automatically to some club when I ordered bc I didn't uncheck some box I didn't pay attention to when I ordered. So my $2.50 deal cost me about $100.00!!! I make my own business cards now. You can buy the cards at Office Depot (or wherever) and print what you want on them via computer.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:18 PM on May. 12, 2009

• vista print u just pay shipping for 250 cards
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 7:09 PM on May. 12, 2009

• vistaprint.com is what I use. Buyer beware, they are the most complained about business to the BBB.

overnightprints.com is good too.

Try googling "business cards" and see what else you come up with.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 7:12 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I love Vista print
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 7:17 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Vista print is awesome however if you need some additional choices 123 print is good, I got 500 cards, 250 post it notes including 2 day shipping for $20
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 7:20 PM on May. 12, 2009

• p.s. I had my first set of business cards done at Office Depot and I believe they were only about $10 for 1,000. That was a few years back but you could call and ask about printing prices.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:21 PM on May. 12, 2009