Is it bad?

I love my SO very much, he is great in every aspect, but I find myself more attracted to women....?

MammaBella

Asked by MammaBella at 7:27 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• have a 3some!
    Anonymous

• Normal =) And ya have a 3some! lol
    ShannonLeigh02

Answer by ShannonLeigh02 at 7:28 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I had a threesome, but it was weird, and I dont want to get intimate with someone else while Im with him lol =( its weird lol but I did enjoy it haha
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 7:30 PM on May. 12, 2009

• seriosly by boyfriend and i had a 3some and it was fun just do it he would probably love it
    Anonymous

• You have to be who you are... if you'd be happier with a woman, then by all means, don't be ashamed of it.
    If you don't want to leave/lose him, maybe he would be okay with the 3some thing... most of the time if you ask a man what his fantasy is, he'll tell you a 3some or to watch 2 women together...
    Never know till you ask some questions to feel it out.
    So much luck to you, I can't imagine what it's like, but would be hard I'm thinking (to be attracted to both and not be able to have both)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Before you have 3 way escapades or leave your man for a woman, just consider fully what the effect will be on your child.

Children crave and need stability in the relationships of their parents.

If your SO is fantastic, then just stick with him, at least until your kid is grown and out.
    Anonymous

• it's only bad if you think it's bad

Answer by admckenzie at 7:47 PM on May. 12, 2009

• No don't go having a threesome. And it's not bad. I love my husband too but right under my surface is a vicious man hating lesbian. I find women more attractive simply because I think most men are complete pigs! If it takes away from your desire (or fantasy life) for him than it is a bit of a problem. But don't go having a threesome. Those often ruin relationships. If you love your man than it's your fine. Just focus on him and only him. I go through this too I am very much bisexual. You just have to focus on him. And it may not be that you want another woman sexually. You just need a close friend. You know how women are kind of close like that. It almost seems like we are attracted to each other that way but its just girl thing. Making out with your girlfriends and silly stuff like that. It's no big deal as long as it doesn't take away from you appreciation for your husband.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:45 PM on May. 12, 2009