Am I being played for a fool? Please help me ladies!

My SO...at least I think he's my SO...doesn't live with me and our 10 month old daughter. We see him once a week, but I talk to him almost everyday. He has a female friend that he met online, and she comes into town to visit with him a few times or more each month. I've never met her, but his other friends have, as well as his family. They go out to eat, they go shopping with his mother, she's always over at his house (he lives with his mom). They chat via facebook, on the phone, text each other. She knows about me, but I'm not sure if he's telling her that we're not together or what. I ask him if he's dating this girl, and he says no. I ask if SHE knows that, and he says yes.

(I must mention I don't get along with his mom, and don't speak to her, so I'm never at his house).

What do you ladies think? Am I being played for a damn fool?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you already know the answer honey. He is playing you - period.
    If it walks like a girlfriend, talks like a girlfriend, spends time with him like a girlfriend, and even meets his family???? It's a girlfriend.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 8:18 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i think yes
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:41 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Yes. Quite simply.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:41 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I'm sorry but he's keeping you on a chain.
    Anonymous

• actions speak louder than words!
    brandnew744

Answer by brandnew744 at 7:42 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Um My guess is yes.
    Anonymous

• I would very jelous! How long have you guys been together? I mean if she was a fam friend that is one thing...but he met her online? I would tolerate her staying with him and coming out to visit him like that.
    ShannonLeigh02

Answer by ShannonLeigh02 at 7:42 PM on May. 12, 2009

• OP

We've been together for over 5 years...our relationship is a bit undefined right now, but he says he loves me and only wants to be with me.
    Anonymous

• Well since it's not a marriage I think you have to accept it as face value. Those of us with an SO still have to make them feel like they rock so they want to stick with us and not run off with someone else. sometimes I think that is harder than marriage. At least in marriage men feel an obligation to go home (of course not all men go home out of obligation. dont throw stones ladies). Plus if these guys dont' live with us then there is more room for temptation and seeing others. We have to take it for what it is and be secure in what we bring to the relationship. Just believe in yourself and have confidence in what you have. If he proves you wrong then move on. Until then just enjoy time with him and make him want to stay with you.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:44 PM on May. 12, 2009

• uhh... i think so, did you guys actually break up? cuz if not definitely getting played sorry
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 7:45 PM on May. 12, 2009