Do you think there is a reason why some people can't get pregnant?

Do you think it's unnatural to use IVF or fertility medicine? Or is that the new natural?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe we should leave nature alone and let it destroy the weak.
    Anonymous

• well im a result of ivf :)
    lol
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:46 PM on May. 12, 2009

• No more unnatural than treating cancer, taking antibiotics, vaccinating kids.. I have been TTC for 10 months now. Two more months and I'm going on fertility meds. We have the medical technology, and I thank goodness that we do.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:48 PM on May. 12, 2009

• That's a good plan anon.. until your child is the weak one. I can guarantee you'd change your mind when your baby is dying from something that can easily be cured with modern medication.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:58 PM on May. 12, 2009

I think, by far, this is the rudest comment I've ever read. My husband and I tried for 27 months before seeking medical help. He has low sperm count and my body doesn't make enough hormones on it's own. We took fertility meds and concieved in 4 months. And to ANON, infertility doesn't mean your weak. If you've never gone through it you have no idea how strong it takes to keep trying every day. Shame on you. If you do have children, I hope they are more open minded and less damning and judgemental then you.
    vicki136

Answer by vicki136 at 8:10 PM on May. 12, 2009

• It's not natural, but I don't fault the people who pursue it. I think maybe if we weren't meant to be able to do these things then we wouldn't have been given the brain power to develop them.
    LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 8:14 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I have a clomid baby! I see nothing wrong with it.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:22 PM on May. 12, 2009

• ANON
    i have a better idea....maybe we should sterilize the dumb
    jerk
    Anonymous