Camping and a 1 month old

K we are planning a camping trip for next month. My DS will be a month old by then and we are staying in a camper that has ac and heat. Do you think it would be okay since it basically has all the comforts of home? I just want to get some input to see what other moms think. Please no bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I think it would just fine. My SIL and BIL brought and do still bring their children from a very young age and it's worked out just fine.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:55 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Of, if your baby is not breastfed I would bring jugs of water... I wouldn't use stuff from the camp site.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:56 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Yeah, I'd bring my own water if your FF. But other than that this age is perfect IMO for camping...even in a tent. They can't go anywhere! LOL. I would hate to take my toddler...she gets into everything she shouldn't!
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 9:29 PM on May. 12, 2009

• took my first dd camping in a tent at 2 months. i just wet blankets and put them on her during the day because it was at the end of the summer...way easier than toddlers.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:30 PM on May. 12, 2009

• We went tent camping with our kids at that age so a camper with ac and heat would be just fine. Make sure you are careful about sun exposure and bugs, but other then that things should be just fine.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:52 AM on May. 13, 2009

• of course you can take them camping, we took our lo camping at around 1 month and she was fine, she loved being outside to so as long as you bring your own water and everything you will need like plenty of diapers and formula it will be fine..
    newmommy031309

Answer by newmommy031309 at 3:36 PM on May. 13, 2009