hubby is out of town for 4 days...,

and i am sooooo bored and lonely- well my kids are here but u know wut i mean- got any good jokes?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 7:52 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Have you read the book "Yellow River" by I.P. Freely?
    Anonymous

• lol- can u believe i was just about to write no i havent is it any good- then it hit me? lol- sorry im a bit slow today...
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 8:02 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Don't feel too bad, at least you know how many days he will be gone.. My Husband left lastnight and doesn't know when he will be back.. He's usually gone a month at a time.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:15 PM on May. 12, 2009

• LOL@Anon

Wish I could help you lovelyli217, but I don't know any jokes other than silly ones like "knock knock".
    LunasMama

Answer by LunasMama at 8:22 PM on May. 12, 2009

• One day a man was talking to God and asked "God, why did you make woman so beautiful?"
    God replied "So you would love her."
    Then the man asked God "Ok, but... God, why did you make woman so dumb?"
    God replied "So she would love you."

Buck up girl. Put on your music, invite a friend over, grab a glass of wine, paint your toenails and kick back. You can enjoy yourself with out him.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 9:05 PM on May. 12, 2009

• yeah....im not the only 1 out bored while my man is gone for 4 days every week...
    brunzysgirl

Answer by brunzysgirl at 9:55 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Little Jimmy is at his grandma's. He's outside playing with the neighbor kids and he comes running in, Little Jimmy ask his Grandma "Grandma, what is it called when, well, you know, 2 people sleep, well you know, one on top of the other,.....Well Grandma figured well I don't want to lie to him I'll just tell him the truth. She says " Well Jimmy its called sexual intercourse" He says ok and goes out ot play, after a while he runs back in hollerin for his grandma...."GRANDMA, YOU LIED, Its bunk beds, and Ronnies mom wants to talk to you."
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:32 PM on May. 12, 2009

• oh man mrsleftlane- i wouldnt be able to deal without him for that long-
    tickledtrauma and lstrickland those are too funny! im texting both jokes right now to a few friends! lol- i wish i could kick back with a glass of wine- 7 more weeks and i will be able to- right now i dont think my baby would like it very much lol- he would probably make me throw it up :(
    and brunzysgirl- no ur not alone- its sad that we rely on our men so much for entertainment lol but its ok
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 11:51 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I wish I could help you hun. I am going through the same thing. Mine is gone for weeks at a time and as a matter of fact he is supposed to leave in the morning and will be gone until i go into labor or until Thanksgiving holiday which ever is first and then Christmas holidays. I get so lonely and I hate the first few days they are the worst. Any ideas?
    bamabutterfly03

Answer by bamabutterfly03 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2009