Does your baby jump up and down in their crib?

My son is 9 months old and he loves to jump up and down in his crib. He does it all day long too. It is pretty cute , I was just curious if other babies do this as well.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 7:55 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Once I stuck my son (around 11 months) in his crib so I could fold laundry. He would normally fuss and pout, but this one particular day I could hear him giggling. He giggles all the time but never by himself.. so I peeked into his room to see what was so funny. He'd learned that his crib can double as a trampoline, and he was bouncing like mad and laughing. It was hilarous! He does it all the time now.
    Mandarina23

Answer by Mandarina23 at 11:05 PM on May. 12, 2009

• My son does that too... but not for fun... he does it screaming for me to come and get him when he wakes up.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:57 PM on May. 12, 2009

• My daughter loved it. It's one of the reasons she didn't want to switch out of her crib to a bed.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:20 PM on May. 12, 2009

• haha yes. He jumps up and down anywhere and everywhere!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:32 PM on May. 12, 2009