have a question need to know if anyone has been through this before

i have always had a normal period...two months staaight i had no period and no symtoms,the third moths i had a period that lasted 2 days and normally,my period is 4 days long.i have taken test and athey come back negitive.have anyone ever went through this before?could i indeed be pregnant?.i seen this show on TLC,about women that did not know they were prgnant.and i just wanna know what you all think.

SUPAMOM101

Asked by SUPAMOM101 at 8:01 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I might go to the dr just to be safe they can tell by an internal exam pretty easy if your indeed 3 months or so along... you probably also seen these women give birth in public restrooms on the show too and I'm thinking you don't want to chance that. haha
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 8:05 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I didnt have period for almost 2 months once, then got it. Every person is different though. Have you been under ANY kind of stress?
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 8:09 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Well I didnt have my period for 3 months, then on December 6th got it slightly for 2 days. I had a cyst on one of my ovaries in November, so they said that may be why I didn't get a period. Then I didn't get a period on January 6 but thought nothing of it because of the cyst. At the end of this January, I started feeling sleepy and my breasts grew very tender to the slightest touch. I took a test the second week in January that came up negative. But then decided to test again on January 25. I was indeed pregnant. The doc said I conceived around December 27 and that's why the first test most likely came up negative. Maybe give it another try. If you definitely remember slipping up with your SO then it's a good possibility you may be. But definitely talk to your doc, because you may want to get an ultrasound on your ovaries even if you're not. Stress can alter the cycles of your body too. Good Luck!
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 10:11 PM on May. 12, 2009