how are you ladies doing tonight?

i got a root canal yesterday and today i have a headache. other than that, i guess im pretty good. i hope all of you ladies are having a good day :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 8:12 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i was having a good day till my husband came home. Im suposed to be on bed rest but he wont help with anything so i had to run around and pick up the house. vaccume sweep mop and stand in the kitchen for an hour to make dinner.Hope your headake goes away =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:23 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Root canal ouch glad your feeling good, and not feeling any pain. My kids are asleep so I can chillax now ...Yay..
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 8:23 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I feel great, but if I have to watch "The Swan Princess" one more time, I might throw my TV out the window!

Sorry about the root canal, Hun. I hope you feel better soon.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 8:32 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I am so afraid of a root canal. Glad to hear you are well. I am really tired today.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:48 PM on May. 12, 2009