Hornyness??

Does the hornyness ever come back? It has been almost a year now since the last time I have had sex and I haven't really been horny at all since then! Is this a normal thing for wemon to go through or is it just my body not wanting to after having my kids?? any advice??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Health

• lol
    i had sex when I was 5 mo prego and then not again until he was almost 2
    you will be fine :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:19 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Are you on BC? I had no interest in sex when I was on birth control...
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:23 PM on May. 12, 2009

• No i am not on BC i was but took myself off due to the pill being to stronge. I dunno its just bugging me, and my DH cause he wants it but i keep telling him "no"
    Anonymous

• You know what, whether you want it or not, stop telling him "No". Men are a totally different creature. Men need sex like we need food. Give him sex, he'll be happier and nicer to you. The longer you hold out on him, the bitchier he will be. Trust me. I've been married to the same man for over 10 years.
    Anonymous

• Yea but he will then know that i am not really enjoying it and then he will get mad about that, hes the type that loves to hear sreaming and moaning so it would be hard to do so with out faking it!! and faking it will really piss him off, wouldn't it??
    Anonymous

• He needs to step his game up and work on getting you in the mood. Really, if he kissed you all over, gave you a massage, went down on you, and took a long time to get you worked up would you really not be in the mood? I know that sounds like a fantasy, but if he wants it bad enough. I think you should try to get in the mood. Have you heard that the more you do it the more you'll want it. You can do this darlin. I can tell you want to. And not for your husband but for your relationship. Sex is an important part of a relationship. It helps the partners to connect and make the love grow.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 8:47 PM on May. 12, 2009

• You may not be interested NOW, but once you get started, you might like it. Then you won't have to fake it.

Try it. Trust me.
    Anonymous

• Just do it!
    PICKNFLICK

Answer by PICKNFLICK at 1:14 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Yep, just do it. Make a commitment to yourself to try. You need to get those feelings going again. The only way to is to get back on the *ahem* horse. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on May. 13, 2009

• Have you started to ovulate regularly? If not, this could be supressing your libido.
    You should definitely contact your health care provider regarding this.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:58 AM on May. 13, 2009