Someone help me please....

I asked yesterday and no one answered so im gonna try again. I got my first positive on an OPK on May 1st and I have got a very dark positive evry day since then. What does this mean and has anyone else had this happen? I have had 11 days of dark positives.

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 8:25 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to your local health department and ask them to do a test to confirm pregnancy. It probably won't cost a thing, and the sooner you get to an OBGYN the better!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 8:28 PM on May. 12, 2009

• You should check to make sure your test kit is still valid-- not past the expiration date. You should only have gotten a dark positive the 1-2 days before the actual ovulation-- the days of yoru LH surge. If still valid, then talk with your doctor about your test results. Perhaps you have a hormone imbalance?

Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 8:48 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Sounds like I hear baby rattles in the air!
    LBAKER032307

Answer by LBAKER032307 at 8:54 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Any news yet?
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 11:27 PM on May. 12, 2009