Does anyone know of any soccer cheers for a girls team?

My daughter is looking for one. Thank you!!

bellasrose71008

Asked by bellasrose71008 at 8:36 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Ra Ra Kick That Ball
    Anonymous

• Thanks anonymous! I should have thought of that one.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 8:44 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Blood, Blood, Blood makes the grass grow.

Sorry...it is the only cheer I could think of from high school.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:55 PM on May. 12, 2009

• lol that last one is a military marching cadance hahaha. sry i just havnt hurd that in a long time not trying to be rude.wish i could help i cant think of anything.i only remember football cheers from high school.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 8:58 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Kick Kick Kick that ball, let me see you kick that ball! Kick it just kick it! HAHA idk i was a football/basketball cheerleader in school...dont know much bout soccer lol
    mom2twopreemies

Answer by mom2twopreemies at 9:43 PM on May. 12, 2009

• My daughter does cheers for softball. But I don't think they would work for soccer.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:57 AM on May. 13, 2009

• my daughter was a high school cheerleader but i guess you can put it with soccer.defence become the offence get that ball.no that doesnt work.i know..thats all right thats ok were going beat them anyway>>>>hmm it all comes back.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 7:02 PM on May. 13, 2009

• hey hey hey (teams name ) were movin were hot were back for more(claping stedy beat) and we cant be stoped pump it up score the goal come on crowd let get loud go (teams name) go teams name go til they make a goal and then shout yay or sum10
    akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 5:39 PM on May. 18, 2009