NOT A QUESTION JUST GOT TO GET THIS OFF MY HEAD

OKAY SO ME AND THE BABYDADDY BROKED UP ONCE AGAIN BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IM ACTUALLY HAPPY YEAH I TOLD HIM OFF I CUSSED HIM OUT BUT THATS JUST THE WAY I FEEL I FEEL LIKE HIS A TWO FACED PERSON HE LIED TO ME TOLD ME HE LOVED ME FOR A LONG TIME KNOWING THAT HE DIDNT YEAH I MAY BE YOUNG BUT NOT STUPID HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED HE JUST WANTED SEX AND YEAH HE GOT ME PREGNANT BUT ITS OKAY EVERY SINGLE MOTHER MAKES IT OUT EVEN IF I AM 17 ILL MAKE IT OUT I DO ADMIT I STILL LOVE HIM BUT JUST LIKE HIS FEELINGS FADED MINE CAN TOO..I DO HATE HIM AND WILL FOREVER HOLD A GRUDGE AGAINST HIM BUT I DONT CARE I DONT CARE NO MORE ME AND MY BABY BOY WILL AMKE IT OUT...AM I WRONG FOR FEELING LIKE THIS???I DONT THINK I AM BECAUSE HE MADE ME GO TROUGH HELL BUT NOW HE SETADY CALLING ME ASKING WHAT IS HE GOING TO SEE HIS SON AND I DONT HAVE AN ANSWER FOR HIM AT ALL AM I WRONG?

noahsmommy-010

Asked by noahsmommy-010 at 9:00 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Ahhh..No yelling!
    Anonymous

• Huh?
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry you are going through this =( If you ever need a friend don't hesitate to send me a message. And no, you are not wrong for feeling like that.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:03 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I don think your wrong at all for wanting ot get out of the situation! But you have to realize that he is the father and he has rights. It sucks but your gonna have to deal with him for the rest of your life. Just don't fall for his tricks, dont let him get you back unless you know deep down it is whats best for you!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 9:04 PM on May. 12, 2009

• what...huh?
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 9:05 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I am so sry your going through this. Dont worry everything will work out but you cant not let him see his son. thats just going to bring on more of a fight and i dont think either of you want that right now. but im proud of you for taking responsability for your baby at a young age alot of girls dont do that anymore. if you ever need someone to talk to send me a message im on here ALL day lol. i dont have any kids yet just the one on the way and im a stay at home army wife. and im only 19 hope you start to feel better about whats going on between you 2. and good luck with your son thats what im having!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:09 PM on May. 12, 2009

• u are not wrong by feeling the way u do but i do think u should be the bigger person and let him see his son. putting the child in the middle wont do any good for him. show him that u are a strong woman, he wants to see his son FINE, its not like hes giving up on ur son too believe me there are guys out there that will quit u and leave the kid too so dont make the mistake of pushing him away from ur son! good luck
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 9:14 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I'm sorry you are going through this but use this as a learning experience and don't let it happen again if you know what I mean.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:18 PM on May. 12, 2009

• wow, that sounds like it needed to come out. Good for you. You are taking life head on and to heck with him. Once these men realize we might want them but don't necessarily need them then they might straighten up! Oh btw, he'll be back. They always come back. When he does, just stay in control. You rock little momma!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 PM on May. 12, 2009

• theres nothing wrong with the way u feel. i felt the same way why me and my x-husband split up. i kept the kids from him, but there was good reasons for that. if you need someone to talk to message me i'm a good listener.
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 10:13 PM on May. 12, 2009