going through a little "pre-mid life crisis" I guess you can call it that.

other then my hubby i do not have anyone who will truly sit down with me and talk to me about what is going on in my life. when things get a little hard and confusing for me here and there and then there is nobody to turn to it makes things SO much harder to figure out. i would really just like to get close to someone who is willing to be close back and grow a good friendship with me. i am a very caring person, i put other's first, i wish i could just have someone to bounce off of too for a change

my little crisis isnt much of a crisis rather then i just need a conversation to help sort of things. im only 21 and trying to raise a beautiful boy and grow a happy family and find myself and push my career all in the same breath. im a SAHM who only has myself and hubby. i love my life and i am very thankful for it so please dont tell me im over reacting or being drama..i just need someone else there for me that is it

can u help?

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:03 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You need some fun. Life isn't just kids and family. I bought a Mustang when I was 23, that was my little 'crisis.'
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:04 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Sure, I'll try. I'm 39 and old enough to be your mom. I have two sons ages 8 & 11.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:05 PM on May. 12, 2009

• A new car sounds wonderful lol but there just inst room for fun it seems. I try to plan things for myself to make friends and get out but things stop me.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:07 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I am 21 also. I have two boys and live in a strange city. I dont have any friends here so its just me my kids and my DH. i know exactly how you feel! If you ever want to talk im just a message away.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 9:08 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Can you get a girls night out? Or a date with your husband without your child?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:09 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I've been there. I call it a "quarter-life crisis".
    Anonymous

• no girls night out cause i have no friends lol..no girls to go out with. No family either to watch the little one :(
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:10 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I'd love to be your friend! lol. Most of my friends stoppped talking to me when my son got diagnoised with autism, so I know the feeling! haha. =D
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 9:10 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Aww that sucks, I would totally go out with you!!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:12 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Gee thanks!!! Wish their were mommies here willing to do that. I've tried the group for my city on here and none of them ever wanna get together its such a pain.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 9:13 PM on May. 12, 2009