OMG I AM SO MAD!! *not really a question but more of a vent*

ok so i got on my hands and knees the other day and scrubbed my floors (kitchen and dining room) to the point that i was sore the next day and yesterday. then i mopped my floor yesterday. well today, i was going to take a break. its been a loooong day. between errands to run, fussy child, getting hubby off to work, recovering from a root canal (my blood pressure is up and my mouth is now starting to hurt a little), and a headache. so i was going to skip mopping today. anyway, in the past oh 30 minutes or so, my lovely child has managed to get his hands on koolaide and spill it in the floor, pineapples (and the juice) in the floor, and a little coke has been spilled in the floor. he is now sitting in his room until he stops throwing tantrums because he didnt get his way. so i guess i am mopping tonight-sticky floors are evil! lol thanks for letting me vent. anyone else want to vent about anything?

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 9:05 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate that crap. That's why I only mop once a week. If no one is going to help me keep it clean then they deserve a sticky floor.

I wear flip flops ;)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:06 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Oh yeah, my vent.........I hate ironing! I bought a couple new blouses to wear to my new job that I start tomorrow and the instructions say to line dry and iron. ooooooooook. Why does it take me like 10 minutes per shirt? Will I ever get faster? I hate ironing.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:08 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I hate mopping. Can you come over?
    Anonymous

• you will get quicker pretty. the more you do it, the faster you will get lol. sure anon i can come over lmao
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:13 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Great :-)
    Anonymous

• Ooooh. That's a bad day. Doesn't it always seem to happen that way. Sticky floors are bad.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:32 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I have 2 big hairy German Shepherds shedding all over the house, grrrrr. Just when I think the house is hair free I have to start all over again..
    Oh and 3 messy boys that love to play in the mud grrrr, ok my venting is finished..
    Thanks!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:35 PM on May. 12, 2009

• All the tour guides at my job are supposed to clean up after they are done giving tours. On the weekends I am there from open to close giving tours. Well, every Saturday I have to get to work early to clean up after the school tours because NONE of the other guides but ONE will pick up a broom or some cloth to clean!
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 9:41 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I hate to be the one to tell you this but thats what happens when you have children....
    Anonymous

• anon @ 9:49- i know and i love him so much. but its been one of those days. im sure as a mom you can relate lol.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:14 PM on May. 12, 2009