I recently found out I PCOS and my doc put me on glucophage. Anyone been through this? If so, how lon until you became preg.?

PCOS and now on glucophage

Carista

Asked by Carista at 9:39 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Glucophage is used to try and regulate a period. The side effects suck and it can take each person a different amount of time. It is up to your body and your hormones. It took me 3 years on it along with Provera and Clomid to get pregnant and 7 years total of having unprotected sex. GL
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:42 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I have PCOS and my Hubby have been trying for over a year and a half now. Everyone is different and I have other challenges along the way too. I wish you the best of luck, if you ever want to talk just message me =)
    Bluesnowflakes

Answer by Bluesnowflakes at 10:43 PM on May. 12, 2009

• with PCOS... after about 3 or 4 months on metformin (glucophage) i became pregnant. started it to help regulate periods.... was having unprotected sex for about three years with no luck until the metformin.... good luck
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 11:00 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I have PCOS and was on Metformin for 8 months with no luck. I started Clomid and was pregnant after the second month. Everyone is different.. some people have luck with the Metformin, others don't. Good luck :)
    Mandarina23

Answer by Mandarina23 at 11:15 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Ummmm....
    Are you having to check your blood sugars?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on May. 13, 2009