Cramping today could I have ovulated sooner than I thought..just not noticed it.?? Could it be the clomid?

Okay I started my period on April 21st. I took clomid CD4-8. Around CD 18 & 19 I had NO signs of ovulation. And on the 20th I finally had EWCM FINALLY it stretched about a few inches and everything, buuut I only had it for a few hours. So I assumed I ovulated this day but please advise me if you think differently. I BD April 24th, 26th-May2,May6, May8-10, And last night. The Night I think I ovulated I BD twice.. plus the night before.
Well today is CD22 which would be 2DPO and I have cramping that go away and come back. So I what I'm askin is could I have ovulated early even tho no signs && this cramping could be implantaion?? What do you thinkkk??
thanks in advance!
Also with my EWCM my opk was negative. And it only lasted for like 5 hours. So is this bad or what?? And my nipples are supper sore/sensitive which is rare. I know its way to soon to know.. but thats why I was wondering if I might have ovulated early.

sandra031689

Asked by sandra031689 at 9:43 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my lmp was 3-10 I took my clomid day 3-7 and I bd on day 10 and 12 and April 8th I found out I was pregnant by hcg bld wrk . Unfortunately I lost it due to ectopic But, I wish you luck!!!!! ps I also had nipple itching and soreness...
    BigboyMom

Answer by BigboyMom at 8:23 PM on May. 13, 2009

• Ovulation wont affect your nipples or anything and it is way to soon to notice anything. It could just be your period coming early. Clomid can change your body's hormones and your cycle and if you haven't been on it for long it will make you super sensitive. You can ovulate at any time with it either during or after the pills so its hard telling. You have a 50/50 chance.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:46 PM on May. 12, 2009

• huh???
    Anonymous