Lump inside vagina?

My mom is freakin out, she found a lump inside her vagina about the size of a large marble. What could it be! She has been freakin out all evening and will be stressing out until she gets to the dr in the morning!! Anyone know what it could be??? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Health

• I found a hard lump about that size on my cervix. The Dr. assured me it was a mucus cyst, or Nabothian Cyst. We did go ahead and get a pap done, it was normal. He said it would eventually go away on it's own. The weird thing is... I never felt my cervix before and wasn't even sure that was what I was feeling.
    Anonymous

• Is it large/small? Soft/hard? "moveable"/"immoveable"? I suspect it is either an aging symptom or a cyst. Please update us.
    Anonymous

• I'm not really sure how it feels, she didnt give me to much info other than its right inside the "lips" of the vagina.. not sure how else to explain it.
    Anonymous

• Oh...I know what that is. It is probably a barholins cyst or a sebaceous cyst. Like a pimple. :O)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on May. 13, 2009