35 weeks

Just sort of ranting a bit.. I am 35 weeks and feel like i have become realllly lazy. When I first get up in the morning I usually am all ready for cleaning and doing whatever.. but like an hour later I am just exhausted. It's like this when I go to work too, I am lucky enough to work at a place where I don't have to be there long if I don't feel like it, and have been taking advantage of it alot lately. I feel so bad because I just feel like i'm being lazy, IDK if it's normal or what. Mentally, I know that things need to be done, and want to do them, but my body just doesn't want me to. Anyone else feel like this? Sorry if it sounds like im complaining, im just tired of being tired i guess, and want to know if im alone or not. haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You know, the last 6 weeks of my first pregnancy I would get up, eat breakfast, do one chore and take a morning nap. I had an after lunch nap as well, and went to sleep by 8pm. Just remember that you are not getting a full nights sleep and your body is doing the hardest work of all right now making sure that baby is ready on time. I woud just enjoy it now, because your first 6 weeks with your LO can be taxing.
    grahamom

Answer by grahamom at 10:01 PM on May. 12, 2009

• you should be tired your body is getting ready to give birth..it's just gonna get worse after the baby comes lol it's normal just relax and take it easy do what you can when you can dont push yourself.
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 9:56 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Me!!!! I hate getting out of bed...though I have so much stuff im supposed to be doing I just kinda go into lazy mode half the time hahaha
    dancerdeer70

Answer by dancerdeer70 at 9:56 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I'm at 36 weeks now and it's starting to catch up with me too. It's normal, our bodies are working double overtime so we are going to be much more tired. I just wish I wasn't so stubborn because I get so frustrated when I can't finish the tasks I start! I don't know about you, but I am also chasing a 3 year old around.
    Anonymous

• I'm in my 37th week and YES, I am extremely EXHAUSTED!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:19 PM on May. 12, 2009

• 35 Weeks here as well and yes I feel like that exactly! Knowing something has to be done but will put it off because I dont want to do it lol
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 10:31 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I'm with you, I'm also 35 weeks and I feel exhausted all the time. I wake up tired, then don't wanna get off the couch, then I pass out cuz I'm so tired. I know ther is SOOO much to do but I just can't get myself outta bed!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:54 PM on May. 12, 2009