• In the Spotlight:

Help!!!

ok went to dr yesterday. HE said that my little one has dropped so low he can feel her head. he mentioned being efaced but I cant remember how much and I just have this feeling she is coming soon. Could she really be coming soon? Im 35 weeks and dr said she measures 36 weeks!!! she weighs 6 pounds already too!!! could she very well decide she wants to come now?

dancerdeer70

Asked by dancerdeer70 at 9:52 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• thats a good size. but baby will come when baby wants to come and not a minute sooner so try and relax. with my first I had a premee she was 31 weeks.. that morning I had a check and I was closed and 0 efaced
    with my son the second one he came on time but get this I wass 4cm dialated and 100% efaced sept 26th-- I worked 2 more 12 hour shifts on my feet (against medical advice) and he still did not come until Oct 1st at 2pm that was 4 days later! LOL
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:56 PM on May. 12, 2009

• You can never tell with babies, I think. If your Dr. had any concerns about this, I am sure he would have mentioned you going on bedrest or something. I hope everything goes well for you!
    grahamom

Answer by grahamom at 9:57 PM on May. 12, 2009

• well he told me dont go in labor next week cuz he wont be here and he was not kidding. He said it could happen thats why im asking
    dancerdeer70

Answer by dancerdeer70 at 9:59 PM on May. 12, 2009

• there is ALWAYS a covering doctor or midwife... RELAX enjoy whatever you have left of the pregnancy :0) smile laugh dance and sing.. and no I'm not kidding
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:19 PM on May. 12, 2009

• the dr said all those things when i went in for my 35wk check up and i had my son at 36wks 2days! be very prepared!!!
    LBAKER032307

Answer by LBAKER032307 at 10:24 PM on May. 12, 2009

• you cant always go by the doctors guesses my first was suppose to be 6lbs 5 oz they were way way freaking wrong he was only 5 lbs 1 oz he was 2 weeks early they said he would be fine he has had lung problems from birth...with my 2nd he was born at 36 weeks and he was 5lbs 15 oz and he is just fine
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 10:51 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I have this really strong feeling she will be here soon!!!
    dancerdeer70

Answer by dancerdeer70 at 2:09 PM on May. 13, 2009