periods after babies

I had my daughter 6 weeks ago I just started my period I was told most people use pads at first but I really hate the feeling of them I like tampons a heck of alot better. Is it safe to use them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i would wait till your next period to use tampons just to be safe. i also had my first period 6 weeks after giving birth and i used pads for that period just to be safe.
    vampire2007

Answer by vampire2007 at 9:55 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I used tampons at that point. If you have had your 6 week check up, you should be fine...after all that is when they say you can resume your normal activities, including sex and tampons.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:00 PM on May. 12, 2009

• if you had your check up you should be fine
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:07 PM on May. 12, 2009

• if you are done with the locha and it's your period then your good to go.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:07 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I was told after my 6 week check up that it was safe to use tampons. I swear by them.lol. But my first period after having my baby was so ridiculously heavy that I had to use pads the first two days of it. But I would think you would be just fine.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:22 AM on May. 13, 2009